My dream trip is to go to the Bahamas. Or anywhere that I can pay to swim with sharks. But the Bahamas has nurse sharks and everyone who's ever swam with them has taken fire Instagram photos. Also, I love sharks. I would be traveling alone for this because adventure is my middle name. Just kidding! It's Mark. Gotcha again! It's Alice. But you will now never know for sure.
Wednesday, 6 September 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Book Review - Comic Edition! (The Walking Dead by Robert Kirkman)
I've been a fan of the Walking Dead since the show came out back in 2010. Actually, I remember my first time watching it quite well. It...
-
Roughly 2-3 months ago, I ran away from/got kicked out of my mentally and physically abusive household, run by my adoptive mother, who I can...
-
Read some articles today! Let's chat folks. 1. Libraries have thrived, despite technological developments.pdf - Google Drive Some key ...
-
The Vancouver Writer's Fest An annual week-long literary festival that is held in late October on Granville Island, Vancouver, which was...
No comments:
Post a Comment